- Diagnosis of open angle glaucoma (OAG) or ocular hypertension (OHT). A reported history of untreated OHT with IOP ≥22mmHg and ≤ 30mmHg is preferred.
- Untreated or treated OAG/OHT with 2 or fewer ocular hypotensive medications.
- Untreated (post-washout) mean IOP ≥ 22mmHg and ≤30mmHg in the study eye at the Qualification Visit (8AM).
- Corrected visual acuity in each eye +1.0 logMAR or better by Early Treatment Diabetic Retinopathy Study (ETDRS) in each eye (equivalent to 20/200 or better) at the Screening Visit and Qualification Visit.
- Otherwise healthy and well-controlled subjects.
- Able and willing to give signed informed consent and follow study instructions.
- Able to self-administer study medication or to have study medication administered by a caregiver throughout the study period.