- Males or females ≥ 12 years of age
- Ability to comply with all protocol-mandated procedures independently and to attend all scheduled office visits
Ocuphire will host a Virtual Investor R&D Day at which six ophthalmic Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) from retina, optometry and refractive surgery practices will share their thoughts on three large unmet indications, RM, presbyopia, and DR/DME, addressed by Ocuphire’s two late-stage clinical drug assets, Nyxol and APX3330, and provide status updates on their development programs.
Randomized, Parallel Arm, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Nyxol (0.75% Phentolamine Ophthalmic Solution) to Reverse Pharmacologically-Induced Mydriasis in Healthy Subjects
The objectives of this study are:
- To evaluate the efficacy of Nyxol to expedite the reversal of pharmacologically-induced
mydriasis across multiple mydriatic agents with an emphasis on phenylephrine
- To evaluate the efficacy of Nyxol to return subjects to baseline accommodation after
worsening (with cycloplegic agents tropicamide and Paremyd)
- To evaluate the safety of Nyxol
- To evaluate any additional benefits of the reversal of pharmacologically-induced
- To evaluate the systemic exposure of Nyxol on pharmacokinetic (PK) sampling
Ocuphire Pharma, Inc.
For more information on enrollment in our current clinical trials, please contact us or visit clinicaltrials.gov for location information.
Contact a Trial Coordinator for more information on our trials.
The safety and efficacy of the investigational use of these products have not been determined. There is no guarantee that the investigational use listed will be filed with and/or approved for marketing by a regulatory agency.