- Males or females ≥ 12 years of age
- Ability to comply with all protocol-mandated procedures independently and to attend all scheduled office visits
Randomized, Parallel Arm, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Nyxol (0.75% Phentolamine Ophthalmic Solution) to Reverse Pharmacologically-Induced Mydriasis in Healthy Subjects
The objectives of this study are:
- To evaluate the efficacy of Nyxol to expedite the reversal of pharmacologically-induced
mydriasis across multiple mydriatic agents with an emphasis on phenylephrine
- To evaluate the efficacy of Nyxol to return subjects to baseline accommodation after
worsening (with cycloplegic agents tropicamide and Paremyd)
- To evaluate the safety of Nyxol
- To evaluate any additional benefits of the reversal of pharmacologically-induced
- To evaluate the systemic exposure of Nyxol on pharmacokinetic (PK) sampling
March 18, 2022
Ocuphire Pharma, Inc.
For more information on enrollment in our current clinical trials, please contact us or visit clinicaltrials.gov for location information.
Contact a Trial Coordinator for more information on our trials.
The safety and efficacy of the investigational use of these products have not been determined. There is no guarantee that the investigational use listed will be filed with and/or approved for marketing by a regulatory agency.